King of kings Lutheran Church (ELCA)
Mon-Thu: 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Senior Pastor - Dave Parker
- Director of Children's Ministries - Kelsay Parker
- Director of Small Groups - Lisa Beauvais
- Administrative Associate - Jennifer Meyers
- Bookkeeper - Adele Cox
- Custodian - Mike Rotter
- Worship Leader - Mark Sylvester
- Children's Music Leader - Lindsay Colby
- CHAOS Ministry Associate - Tim Mackey
- EPIC Ministry Associate - Dennis Luther
- FUZE Ministry Associate - Madie Zurkan
- President - Susan Findley
Susan is responsible for holding meetings of the congregation and the Congregational Council, and is the tie-breaking voting member of the Council.
- Vice President - Christine Hom
The Vice President holds meetings in the event that the President is not able to, and oversees special projects.
- Secretary - Monica Forest
The secretary is responsible for recording and distributing the minutes of congregation and Council meetings, and oversees the preparation of agendas and reports of all congregation and Council meetings.
- Treasurer - Shirley Garzella
Shirley is responsible for keeping the accounting books for King of kings, and receives and distributes funds from the congregation as needed.
- Communications Development - Tracey Hloros
Tracey is responsible for developing communication strategies within the congregation as well as communication outside King of kings to encourage everyone to be an active participant in the life of our community.
- Leadership Development - Paul Zuelch
Paul works with the pastoral team and other congregation members to provide leadership training within the congregation, appoint ministry team leaders, and assist in making staffing decisions.
- Facilities Development - Todd Mackintosh
Todd oversees our physical building and property. He is also responsible for overseeing the renovation, planning, financing and construction of anything that we need.
- Finance Director - Christine Hom
Christine makes sure that all of King of kings' financial operations are in order. She has oversight of our planning, financing, budgeting, investments and audits.
- Evangelism Development - Karen Klein
Karen looks at the needs of of our congregation and community and develops ministry plans to address those needs consistent with King of kings' vision.
- Discipleship Development - Emily Taubitz
Emily makes sure that we as a community of faith stay challenged in our discipleship, and do our best to stay consistent with the Marks of Discipleship. She coordinates the programs and opportunities within our community to increase our offering of our time, abilities and resources to the glory of God.
If you have any general questions for the council, please contact us here, and we'll be glad to help you in any way that we can.